Building on their previous report, A Whole New World: Funding and Commissioning in Complexity, this new work responds to significant interest in learning from practical examples of how organisations, funders and commissioners are fundamentally rethinking their design and delivery of support. It sets out a 'new world' of approaches to social change that genuinely put people in the lead, providing practical examples and insights for others eager to develop new ways of working.
Informed by a year of action research and events, the report seeks to:
- SHARE emerging new practice, including through in-depth case studies
- INSPIRE and enable people interested in working in this way to develop new approaches
- BUILD a movement for change
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Document type
- Europe (Northern) / United Kingdom
- Copyright Collaborate CIC. March 2019. All rights reserved.