This report contains key insights, survey data and case studies from the first year of the European and Spanish Communities of Practice on Impact Measurement and Management (IMM), coordinated by the Esade Center for Social Impact with the support of BBK. These groups of foundation professionals from 15 countries have come together to increase the level of transparency, knowledge-sharing and exchange within the European foundation sector on this topic.
Building on the transcribed discussions and surveys of approximately 40 European foundations, the authors have developed several learnings they hope will help the whole European foundation sector, as well as any other organizations that want to measure and manage their impact. In this perspective, the report also includes tables outlining what the different 'levels' of practice might be, so that the reader can understand what the impact management learning journey looks like at different stages (beginner, on the journey, and advanced).
In addition to the present report, the following page provides links to the recording of the launch of the report as well as presentation slides: https://www.esade.edu/en/faculty-and-research/research/knowledge-units/center-social-impact/research/community-practice
- Funded by
- Issue areas
- Nonprofits and Philanthropy
- Eurasia / Russia
- Europe (Central) / Poland
- Europe (Central) / Slovakia
- Europe (Northern) / Ireland
- Europe (Northern) / Ireland (Northern)
- Europe (Northern) / Sweden
- Europe (Northern) / United Kingdom
- Europe (Scandinavia) / Sweden
- Europe (Southern) / Italy
- Europe (Southern) / Spain
- Europe (Western) / Belgium
- Europe (Western) / France
- Europe (Western) / Germany
- Europe (Western) / Scotland
- Europe (Western) / Switzerland
- Copyright 2022 by Esade Center for Social Impact . All rights reserved.